Pages in this blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mom by Christy

My daughter, Christy, really wowed me when she made this card for me. It was a few years ago and I didn't even know she was making it! How could any mom not be proud to receive a card like this for Mother's Day??? She is extremely artistic, as you can see, and was in band and dance at the time. When I started papercrafting she really picked up on it and loved playing with me and we made some bang up cards. The craft area was in the basement and she must have been working on this somehow when I wasn't down there with her, or she was hiding it REAL WELL!













1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous and creative card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Sentimental Sundays challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and love, I really appreciate you! <3